Tuesday, May 10

Week 4, Here I Come!

I'm happy to say that I am wrapping up my third week and I'm still handling the side effects quite well!  Last week I was hit with nausea, but it wasn't too bad (at least nothing compared to chemo the first time around!).  I've decided that non-stop eating covers up the sensation in my mouth so snacking has become a full time hobby... unfortunately so has gaining weight!  I'm slowing working up the energy to return to yoga and the gym.  Although I've been lacking energy, I'm learning how to listen to my body.  I'm very fortunate to have a casual job environment - if I need to sit, sit I shall!  And my kiddos have been very good to me, always checking to make sure my "ouchie" isn't hurting anymore.  They might be the reason I am losing so much energy during the day, but they are also the best medicine I can ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment