Friday, April 29

Week one down, 7 to go!

Maybe it's the sunshine, or the fact that I sat allll morning outside while my kiddos ran around, but today I feel great!  I have energy?!  But I have also been NON-STOP eating!  I will admit, I do have the occasional nausea, but today it has lingered with me throughout the day.  It's nothing too horrible, I'm no where close to actually losing it, but I've been eating and eating and eating to keep my mind off of it.  So maybe it's the 5000 calories that I have consumed today that is keeping me going.  Either way, I am super stoked to say I worked at school, then at Blush, and now I'm getting ready to head out for the evening!  The past few days have been pretty rough with low energy, so hooray for getting use to this drug!  Although I still haven't quite gotten use to this "vertigo" feeling when the walls in my bedroom suddenly start floating....

I had my blood tests yesterday (just to check and make sure all my counts were healthy) and I haven't heard anything from the doc so that means all is well!  Yay!  When I went to the lab one of the nurses asked me what I was doing back so soon and I told her to get excited because she was going to be seeing me weekly for the next several weeks.  She laughed and made a comment that it's hard to believe that I'm "sick".  I guess it's not everyday that they see young, healthy-looking patients... especially with a head full of hair!

I'm off to go stash crackers in my clutch for the evening and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment