Tuesday, July 3

Pictures!

So I know that most blogs out there usually have a few more pics than mine... okay, A LOT more pics!  This blog started as just a way to update friends with the latest news and now here I am 16 months into treatment nearing 10,000 views by people around the world reading my most honest thoughts about living with cancer.  Well, time to switch it up a bit - enjoy!


The view from my pod.  It's still sunny at 7:30 - I love summer!









Prayer box @ Siteman

There is a piano in the lobby of the CAM center at Barnes open to the public.  Love it.

Our waiting room entertainment.
Laid back during treatment being entertained by my favorite men - Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj.

Most likely giving Kristin Jane the "I'm the big sister be nice to me" look while she laughs at my hulk arms.  (Hulk arms = heated blankets wrapped up around my arms helping the blood flow in my veins before they go searching for a vein.)

Attempting to open a recess peanut butter cup... soo not easy to do!  The best part is as soon as I finally get it undone Krissy has to feed it to me because I cannot bend my elbows!  Ha!

Riding home from Cycle 10 loving that the sun is still out, wind in my hair, AND that I feel mostly normal.  Hooray!

I love band-aids!                
 













No comments:

Post a Comment