Thursday, April 21

The next morning....

Remember those college parties and waking up the next morning and asking "What happened?!". That was me this morning... Apparently I left my new BFF, my bone marrow nurse, yesterday evening high on drugs, or as she stated, "Stoned out of her mind!". Thank goondess for Krissy, she reminds me I held four different phone convos (OMG I am sorry, I have NO idea what we talked about and if I didn't have caller ID I would probably still be guessing who I called/called me). But this morning I am feeling back to normal, I simply have an 80 year old limp. But hey, it goes well with my 80 year old lungs! Overall, it was all good news from the doc, but I will get more into that later tonight or tomorrow. Time for some r&r!

4 comments:

  1. You asked me four times last night how we got to the car yesterday. I had to remind you, then remind you that I reminded you, and so on. You're very high maintenance sometimes, little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love how hours after this comment (and I was not aware of your comment) I called you and asked how we got to the car...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish you had a video of the drugged up convo with the doctor - I feel that could be good youtube fun!

    ReplyDelete