Monday, April 25

Day 4 on the pill.... I'm drunk

Ok, I'm not really drunk.  I experience sensations sporadically throughout the day that include a spinning room and a release from gravity.  It's not painful by any means, and I'm starting to get use to it (although tonight I was in my car at a stop light and about freaked out myself, and the cars around me, when I thought I was moving even though I had my foot slammed on the break). 

Other than that, I've just had to increase the R&R in my life.  I was in bed by 10pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from pure exhaustion.  Yup, I feel pretty lame.  But I will admit, Saturday was the roughest day of them all; it was my first real feel of the effects.  By 10am I was ready for a nap!  But I've been good and listening to my body ever since so it has become a bit easier.  It's not easy for me to slow down, but slow down I must.

It's still the beginning and my body is not quite done trying to fight off this undesired poison.  I think once my body gives in, I will  be more comfortable... and hopefully less spacey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment