Sunday, July 31

AUGUST!!!

I have been without a doubt looking forward to the month of August.  In one week my tumors will be scanned and we will have the results on August 10th.  I'm looking forward to more good news and hopefully smaller tumors!

The antibiotic has recharged me (and my voice) and I'm feeling pretty healthy.  I have one week left on it, and hopefully the voice decides to stay this time... we shall see.


August begins my new life of only working one job a day.  Yay!  Not that I don't enjoy my other retail jobs, but I need to calm down.  I'm doing too much.  I am working longer days now at the school, so I will only be working at Blush Boutique on the weekends.  And I'll be at Banana once a month for special events.  Being able to go straight home after a day with the kiddos is going to be heavenly.  Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment