Tuesday, April 17

Treatment Eve

Grocery shopping - check
Sheets washed - check
Bathroom cleaned - check
PJ's ready - check


Bring on the hangover!

I was driving to work this morning going over the 1,000,001 things I needed to get done today before I have treatment tomorrow.  It's funny, it's like I'm planning for a vacation... except I do this every three Tuesdays - and I'm not going to paradise!  I give myself enough food and clear my schedule for a full 48 hours; it's crazy how routine this has become in my life. 

As I went through the endless list in my head this morning during my drive I caught myself laughing out loud... Bank, Target, Mall, Trader Joe's, emails, laundry, meals, bills, and the list went on when I realized I was stressing myself over the exact reason why I should NEVER stress myself out!  Life is too short to get caught up in the laundry lists that get us down - especially when it's a laundry list prepping for chemo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment