Sunday, August 21

Feeling Goooood!

I've had a high-energy kind of day!  No real rhyme or reason, just feeling good!  I've had energy for days upon days now and I am still finding myself surprised at how good I feel!  My day started off lazy in bed which is the BEST way to start the day.  I had brunch with one of my favorite people, Curt, and spent the rest of the day playing with clothes (ok, more like working) at BLUSH where two more favorites in my life stopped by, the Crofts!  I've been spoiled today with love and affection, maybe that's why my energy is only growing?!  I actually caught myself several times dancing around the store... by myself.... for no reason whatsoever, I simply had TOO much energy!  Crazy!  I can get the hang of this :).

Life back on the pill....
Still feeling about the same!  My upset tummy I'm afraid might never go away... but I'm adjusting.  And learning what types of food work well and which ones absolutely do not!  (Today's lesson: leftover quesadillas from Amigos - happy tummy!)  Tiny bit of nausea, random rashes, and vertigo have returned, but overall, no big complaints :)
 
I think what has added to this energy boost is a much more calm mind.  I'm mostly caught up at school which is a HUGE help.  We officially start on Wednesday, so I have tomorrow and Tuesday off - YIPPIE!!  I am going to soak in some major R&R.  I think I hear a massage calling my name :).  Also this week I have finally stopped freaking out that these tumors aren't leaving any time soon.  Still not happy about it, but I am letting it digest.  It really doesn't affect me day-to-day, but when I think about my future... relationships, children, finances... I'm still quite annoyed.  I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel... although it's pretty dim right now... but I know it's there! 


Here's to another high-energy week!  I am in love with feeling good.  It's been awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment