Wednesday, June 8

One Week to Go!

I consider myself a rather patient person; this is probably why I do so well with children.  But I have decided that I am becoming impatient with my health!  One more week and I find out if the drug is working.  It's honestly not constantly on my mind, I more or less become frustrated when I don't feel well and then that is constantly on my mind!  One more week...

The meds I started on last week are definitely helping!  My voice is 90% back - just a bit raspy.  My cough is under control and I am no longer finding myself out of breath.  And I have found myself much less nauseous - hooray!  As of Sunday I am back on a regular diet - I was for some reason not able to keep solid food down (although having vanilla shakes for breakfast and smoothies for dinner was pretty tasty).  I've been out of school this week enjoying a lot of R&R.  On today's agenda: pool time, labs, and happy hour.  Yup, I'm living the life.  I think my body needed this time off for sure!  Feeling good feels real good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment