Tuesday, June 28

Still on Cloud 9

Well it's been a couple weeks since the great news and I'm still feeling the excitement.  I've come back to reality a bit - I have registered that although this is great news, I'm not done yet.  I see my doctor in a couple weeks and we will discuss when she wants to do scans again.  

Overall I have felt as close to normal as I have yet on the pill.  In the last 3 weeks the nausea has calmed and I've been able to eat a normal diet and keep everything down (phew!).  Although I am still eating A LOT :(. My energy has increased and I have found myself able to get through some days without a nap and even staying up past 9:00!  Wow!  It looks like I'm starting to get the hang of the pill.

My doctor decided that I did not need to do weekly blood tests (my veins and wallet are very happy about this).  So I have had zero responsibility this month... besides trying to stay healthy!  With that said, I'm back battling my respiratory/throat thing.  The voice comes and goes, and with my white blood counts being so low, it's going to take time for this to fix itself.  I've noticed other annoyances due to my low counts (like this rash that breaks out on  my face like I'm 13 again!) but at the end of the day it's not that bad at all... it has definitely been worse in the past!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment