Monday, January 16

Blogging

So every now and then I find it very therapeutic to reread posts I've written.  My memory is severely lacking these days, and I find it refreshing and laugh out loud at many moments that have already slipped my mind!  I originally started the blog to share my relapsing news and keep everyone up to date.  Since I started it last March, I have found it to be more than just a status informant, but a place to vent about living with the disease as well.  Tonight I reread Increase in Chemotherapy = Increase in Retail Therapy!.  If you haven't checked it out yet, you need to!  I honestly impressed myself with everything I wrote!  I forgot how heavy the news was weighing on me for those first few days.  But I'm now 5 1/2 weeks into the new treatment and feel so much more comfortable with the news.  I decided the post was good enough to repost when I thought for a split second, who wrote this?!  Just thought you should check it out if you haven't already :).

No comments:

Post a Comment