Thursday, February 16

I'm Overwhelmed

Day 1 Cancer free: Holy crap I love this day!!  My phone will NOT stop blowing up!  I love you all.  I am beyond overwhelmed by everyone's response.  Honestly, I didn't do anything.  Something has taken over my body, and I pay lots and lots of money to very talented doctors to fix it.  The only thing I do is enjoy the ride.  Or maybe I should say suck it up and push through the pain.  Either way... thank you.

I'm still working on getting all of the details about yesterday in order for a FABULOUS post about my debut into remission.  My chemo brain is really paying a toll on me as well as this chemo hangover so bare with me while I take a day to get my thoughts organized. 

And again, please please please know that your support means so much to me.  I could not imagine fighting in this battle without your support.  I'm having a very hard time keeping up with everyone who has reached out to me this week - my apologies for not getting right back to you.  I am so blessed in life.  And yes, I can say that even fighting a terminal illness.  And it's because of you that helps me feel this blessed.  Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment