Tuesday, February 14

Let the anxiety escalate!!

I am SO impressed with how calm I've been for the last 24 hours!  The anxiety is for sure building, but not in a negative way.  Tomorrow could possibly be one of the happiest moments in my 29 years.  Remember my Happiest Day Ever  last summer??  Yes, this could possibly even be more exciting than that!!  Now I'm not getting overly excited quite yet - tomorrow could possibly bring more disappointment.  But like always, I'll cry out the initial tears, fall into a slump for 48 hours, and then be back on my optimistic horse.  Just another day on the roller coaster. 

I am noticing, though, that I am rather emotional today.  And again, not in a negative way, but there for sure are a lot of emotions building up inside of me right now!  There will FOR SURE be tears in that doctor's office tomorrow, and hopefully they are filled with joy!

I am filled to the rim with butterflies!! 

THINK SHRINK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment